- Coverage is available for 10 critical illnesses
- Lifelong renewal option available
- 10% family discount available in policy.
- Personal disability and death cover
Most Popular Policies of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Policy
This policy pays out hefty amount upon diagnosis of critical illness of proposer.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy
The plan aims to cover an entire family which means any insured member of the policy can utilize the sum insured to pay hospitalization expenses.
Key features of Family Floater Health Guard plan
- Coverage available for laser eye surgery after 4 years of waiting period
- No sub-limits applicable on boarding and room rent
- Availability of second opinion in case of critical illness
- Discount on premium is applicable if proposers opt for deductible
- Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
The policy provides coverage for medical expenses and it comes with variants like individual and family floater.
Key features of Health Care Supreme Policy
- Availability of add-on covers like personal accident cover, ancillary cover, critical illness cover
- Lifetime renewal and lifetime entry available
- No sub-limit on room rent
- Co-pay is not applicable
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy is a product for the security of your life amid the technological advancement that has brought both massive changes and cures for our society. The unpredictable and unforeseen dangers can occur just at any time and place. Injury or death of a family member is enough to create a lot of serious financial problems. The Sankat Mochan Policy by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is specifically designed to safeguard you against such circumstances.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Coverage
- Sankat Mochan Policy covers Death.
- Permanent Total Disability
- Permanent Partial Disability.
- Temporary Total Disability due to any accidental injury.
- The policy also covers Hospital Confinement Allowance.
- Covers the expenses of accidental hospitalization.
Benefits and Features of Sankat Mochan Policy
- 100% of Sum Insured on death.
- Highest compensation of 125% of Sum Insured for Permanent Total Disability (PTD).
- 2% – 75% compensation of Sum Insured for Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) depending on the type and kind of permanent partial disablement.
- Compensation of 1% of the Sum Insured or Rs5000/- per week for Temporary Total Disability (TTD)
- Provides education bonus for children in case of Permanent Total disability or Death of the proposer.
- Offers Income Tax Benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act on the premium payable for Accidental Hospitalization.
Exclusions of Sankat Mochan Policy
- Self inflicted injuries, suicidal acts, attempt to suicide
- Childbirth / Pregnancy / Miscarriage / Abortion or any other complications arising out of any of these.
- Any disablement / injury /death directly or indirectly due to any pre-existing condition.
- HIV / AIDS / any other venereal diseases or other STD’s
- Nuclear radiation or energy.
- Any injuries arising out of you participation in military / naval / air force etc.
- Injuries arising out of war / war like activities.
Eligibility of Sankat Mochan Policy
- Anyone (proposer/spouse) of the age between 18 years to 65 years.
- Children between 5 years to 25 years of age.
Since life is a crazy ride and you have no idea what disaster tomorrow may bring on your life, Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy is must to fight head to head against such complications arising out of your day to day lives.