- Coverage is available for 10 critical illnesses
- Lifelong renewal option available
- 10% family discount available in policy.
- Personal disability and death cover
Most Popular Policies of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Policy
This policy pays out hefty amount upon diagnosis of critical illness of proposer.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy
The plan aims to cover an entire family which means any insured member of the policy can utilize the sum insured to pay hospitalization expenses.
Key features of Family Floater Health Guard plan
- Coverage available for laser eye surgery after 4 years of waiting period
- No sub-limits applicable on boarding and room rent
- Availability of second opinion in case of critical illness
- Discount on premium is applicable if proposers opt for deductible
- Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
The policy provides coverage for medical expenses and it comes with variants like individual and family floater.
Key features of Health Care Supreme Policy
- Availability of add-on covers like personal accident cover, ancillary cover, critical illness cover
- Lifetime renewal and lifetime entry available
- No sub-limit on room rent
- Co-pay is not applicable
Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan is designed to financially safeguard you against health treatments that eat up a lot of your lifelong savings burning a hole through your pocket. Medical surgeries and related treatment could be planned or accidental and hence getting your finance secured and protected should be your first job. To help you through such situation by providing financial support, Bajaj Allianz provides a unique health insurance plan entitled as Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan. The main purpose of this plan is to provide financial assistance for surgical operations in case of serious injuries that leads to hospitalization. Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan is available for both Individual Surgical Protection Plan Policy and Group Surgical Protection Plan Policy.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
- Provides comprehensive coverage for more than 600 surgeries.
- One can opt for Surgical Protection Plan along with the hospitalization policy.
- 3,600+ Network Hospitals all over India where you can avail cashless facilities.
- Availability of 11 different health plans diverse benefits.
- A free look period of 15 days is offered for new policy.
- Depending upon pre-existing conditions, no need for pre-medical tests before policy buying up to 45 years of age.
- As many as 15 critical illnesses coverage.
- For critical illness, the coverage benefit is of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Rs. 1,500 per day hospital cash and daily allowance for every 24 hours of hospitalization related to surgery.
- Hospital Cash and daily allowance can be availed for up to 30 days during each policy term.
- Provides personal accident coverage for Accidental Death, Permanent Partial Disability, and Accidental Permanent Total Disability.
- Offers education benefits for children of Rs. 5,000 each for maximum 2 children.
- Rs. 5,000/- transportation benefit offered.
- Policyholders can get the benefits of Income Tax under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
- Abuse of alcohol or drug or any such intoxicating substances.
- War / any act of war / biological or chemical weapons / nuclear, and radiation of any sort.
- Sex change surgery, Cosmetic surgeries.
- Self inflicted injuries such as suicide / attempt to sucide.
- Impotence / sub-fertility / Fertility / sterilization.
- Any medical treatment to reduce or gain weight.
- Exclusion of any pre-existing critical illness or diease.
- Any critical illness that is diagnosed during the first 90 days of the staring of policy.
- Any sort of medical expenses arising out of HIV / AIDS, other Sexually Transmitted Diseases or Venereal Diseases.
- Injuries due to participation in risky sporting activities.
Eligibility for Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
- Age between 18 years- 65 years for policyholder, spouse or parents.
- Children aged between 3 months to 25 years.
Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection can help you cope up with the sky-high financial expenses arising out of any unforeseen medical surgeries.