- Coverage is available for 10 critical illnesses
- Lifelong renewal option available
- 10% family discount available in policy.
- Personal disability and death cover
Most Popular Policies of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Policy
This policy pays out hefty amount upon diagnosis of critical illness of proposer.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy
The plan aims to cover an entire family which means any insured member of the policy can utilize the sum insured to pay hospitalization expenses.
Key features of Family Floater Health Guard plan
- Coverage available for laser eye surgery after 4 years of waiting period
- No sub-limits applicable on boarding and room rent
- Availability of second opinion in case of critical illness
- Discount on premium is applicable if proposers opt for deductible
- Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
The policy provides coverage for medical expenses and it comes with variants like individual and family floater.
Key features of Health Care Supreme Policy
- Availability of add-on covers like personal accident cover, ancillary cover, critical illness cover
- Lifetime renewal and lifetime entry available
- No sub-limit on room rent
- Co-pay is not applicable
Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Plan
Women Specific Critical Illness Plan by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, as the name suggests, is specifically designed for the protection of women against various critical illnesses and diseases. This particular women health insurance plan offers protection against 8 critical illnesses. Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance provides you a sense of security with the assurance of guaranteed lump sum cash that will be paid in case you’re diagnosed with any life-threatening critical illness.
Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance Coverage
The Women Specific Critical Illness Plan covers the following 8 critical illnesses.
- Breast Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Congenital Diseases
- Uterine / Endometrial Cancer
- Paralysis / Multi-trauma
Salient Features of Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- Requires no medical tests up to 40 years of age.
- 50% of the Sum Insured is payable as congenital disability benefit if the insured person gives birth to a baby having any congenital disease that is listed under the company’s terms.
- A sum of Rs. 25, 000/- is payable for the future education purpose of the insured person’s dependent children (If any).
- A sum of maximum Rs. 25, 000/- can be claimed in case of loss of job from illness.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- A Lump sum amount is paid so the treatment process can be started due time.
- Offers additional coverage such as the congenital ailments of new born baby, bonus on children education, compensation in the event of loss of job.
- Transparent and hassle-free claim settlement process.
- Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Very affordable premium rates.
Exclusions Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Plan
- Any critical illness that is diagnosed within 90 days of policy
- HIV / AIDS of any other Sexually Transmitted Disease.
- Illnesses or diseases resulting from consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating substances.
- Non-allopathic treatment is not covered under this policy.
Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance Eligibility
- Any woman between 21 years to 65 years of age is eligible for availing Women Specific Critical Health Insurance Plan.
This health insurance plan can be proven exceptionally beneficial for all the women in India since it covers 8 critical illnesses and also offers special financial advantages alongside.