- Coverage is available for 10 critical illnesses
- Lifelong renewal option available
- 10% family discount available in policy.
- Personal disability and death cover
Most Popular Policies of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Policy
This policy pays out hefty amount upon diagnosis of critical illness of proposer.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy
The plan aims to cover an entire family which means any insured member of the policy can utilize the sum insured to pay hospitalization expenses.
Key features of Family Floater Health Guard plan
- Coverage available for laser eye surgery after 4 years of waiting period
- No sub-limits applicable on boarding and room rent
- Availability of second opinion in case of critical illness
- Discount on premium is applicable if proposers opt for deductible
- Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
The policy provides coverage for medical expenses and it comes with variants like individual and family floater.
Key features of Health Care Supreme Policy
- Availability of add-on covers like personal accident cover, ancillary cover, critical illness cover
- Lifetime renewal and lifetime entry available
- No sub-limit on room rent
- Co-pay is not applicable
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
This is a comprehensive policy that protects proposers' car against third party liabilities and its own damage.
Key features of car insurance policy
- 24x7 Spot Assistance Cover
- Locks and Keys Replacement Cover-
- Exclusive benefits available with 'EEZEE' card
- Personal Care Policy available (only for winners of vehicles manufactured by Skoda or Volkswagen)
About Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Insurance
Bajaj Allianz covers the insured and compensates the the family of the policyholders in case of death or physical injury resulting out of accident.
Types of Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Policy
- Personal Guard Policy
- Premium Personal Guard Policy
Personal Guard Policy
This type of Bajaj Allianz personal accident policy compensates the family of the policyholders in case of accidental physical injury or death. Personal Guard Policy keep the families of the insured secured by providing them with various benefits.
- Compensation worth 125% of sum insured is available in the event of permanent total disability.
- Coverage available for accidental medical expenses
- Availability of education bonus for children in case of permanent total disability or death of the insured
- Availability of 10% cumulative bonus for every claim free year up to a maximum 50%
- 10% family discount is also available
Premium Personal Guard Policy
Premium Personal Guard Policy is a wider version of the basic personal guard plan. The plan comes with comprehensive coverage for policyholders to deal with unforeseen risks. Similar to the basic version this plan also compensates the insured in case of injury or death as a result of an accident but comes with higher sum insured option in the range of Rs.10 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs.
Coverage of Premium Personal Guard Policy
- Coverage available for death, temporary total disability, permanent partial disability and permanent total disability
- Allowance available for hospital confinement
- Coverage available for accidental hospitalization expenses
- Special offers and discounts are offered by providers of value-added services
Key Benefits of Availing Premium Personal Guard Policy
- Availability of 10% cumulative bonus up to 50%.
- 15 days free look period is available
- 30 days grace period is available
- No higher premium on renewal for making claims in previous policy year
Premium Rate of Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Policy
The premium rate depends on the risks associated with the insured which is determined by the occupation of the policyholders. There are three levels of risks and the premium of Bajaj Allianz personal accident policies are worked out accordingly.
- The following occupations are considered as least risky ones. The list of risk level 1 occupation includes administrative jobs, managing functions, accountants, lawyers, doctors, teachers, architects and similar occupations.
- The risk level of the following occupations is considered medium. The list of risk level 2 occupation includes garage mechanic, manual labourer, machine operator, paid driver of heavy vehicles, truck, car, contractor, builder, veterinary doctor and employees that carry cash.
- Most risky occupations are included in the third level of risk. The list of risk level 3 occupation includes; miners, workers in high tension electric installations, jockey, performers in circus, mountaineers, big game hunters, professional river rafters.